Resources for business users.
SAVE TIME WITH myIowaUI
myIowaUI is your online tool for managing your unemployment insurance tax information.
- Register for an employer account
- Submit quarterly unemployment insurance contribution reports
- Make/schedule payments by e-check or credit card View/maintain account information
- Receive electronic notifications
IowaWORKS.gov - Your Employment Services System
Post jobs and find candidates through the IowaWORKS employment portal.
NEED HIRING HELP?
Contact your local IowaWORKS Center and ask to speak to a business representative.
Save time, money and resources
Sign up to electronically respond to unemployment insurance questions.
CONTRACTOR REGISTRATION STEPS
Find out how to register your business with the Iowa Division of Labor.
EXPLORE OUR LABOR MARKET INFORMATION RESOURCES
HELP BUILD IOWA'S TALENT PIPELINE
A Registered Apprenticeship allows you to recruit, train and retain workers to build a workforce that meets your needs.
BECOME A HOME BASE IOWA PARTNER
View veteran resumes and receive email notifications when a veteran profile matches your business profile.
BUILD A FUTURE READY IOWA WORKFORCE NOW
Learn about Future Ready Iowa, the state's initiative to have 70% of its workforce to have education or training beyond high school by 2025.
Top Job Postings on IowaWORKS.gov
- Registered Nurses
- Heavy & Tractor-Trailer Truck Drivers
- Retail Salespersons
- First-Line Supervisors of Food Preparation & Serving Workers
- Nursing Assistants
See other jobs with the most postings on IowaWORKS.gov!